sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.cthn.de

From: Fabian 'otih' Fingerle
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.cthn.de
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:28:02 +0200

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.5, on sks.cthn.de .
We are a group of german hackers (part of the chaos computer club -
ccc - family) and running this sks on a private server. The server is
physically located in Falkenstein (DE). The machine has IPv6
connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from ftp.prato.linux.it, dated 2014-06-25.
I see 3658076 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

Thank you,
-Fabian 'otih' Fingerle