sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks-peer.spodhuis.org outage - apology

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks-peer.spodhuis.org outage - apology
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:32:35 -0700

Phil Pennock writes:

I think a simple HTTP prober for my monitoring, which checks
`:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats`, is in my near future.

The way I run things, sks winds up getting restarted once a day anyway, but I also run a job hourly to check for database panics (and run a recovery if it finds one). It hasn't had to run the recovery for a while now, but there were a couple instances close together that motivated me to set up the job.

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the attachment.