sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for pgp.archreactor.org

From: Rolf Wuerdemann
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for pgp.archreactor.org
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 18:01:04 +0200

Am 2014-06-13 17:17, schrieb Travis:
Rolf,

I appreciate you bearing with me as I get this set up properly. I've
configured the reverse proxy and it appears to be working.

As the time of my writing you server was listed as without
proxy on the status page (https://sks-keyservers.net/status/)
which is updated one per hour - so there seems to be an
overlap.

Kind regards,

   Rolf
[...]

--
Security is an illusion - Datasecurity twice
Rolf Würdemann   - address@hidden