sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] old certificates

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] old certificates
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 15:13:47 -0400

On 04/29/2014 06:52 AM, Kiss Gabor (Bitman) wrote:
> sks.undergrid.net                     Nov 14 17:52:09 2013 GMT
>
> I ask everybody to declare if they did not use compromised version
> of openssl since the start of validity period of certificate.

        I do not believe my hosts were running compromised versions of openssl
but I'm not 100% certain; however, as several of my other SSL
certificates on other servers are due to expire and a few were running
compromised versions I am going through and re-keying my entire SSL
environment so I'll be getting a new key and CSR generated and sent in.
It is my hope to get this done over the weekend as my schedule has been
crazy thus far just getting all the hosts upgraded.