sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.static.lu

From: benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.static.lu
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 16:55:12 -0700

Tobias Frei writes:

The key will change (hopefully) soon, when GnuPG introduces ECC keys. I
will then add some other new servers to my membership list, too. Of
course, I will send an email to the list when my key changes.

It's entirely too possible somebody knows something I don't, but I wouldn't hold my breath on this. The ECC code has been out there for a couple years, supposedly it's in gnupg 2.1, which has apparently been in beta for a couple years, and this development cycle is moving so slowly that I'm inclined to call it dead.

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the attachment.