sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] HKPS configuration?

From: Christian Reiß
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] HKPS configuration?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:27:57 +0100

Hey,

hkps is basically a 443 to hkp forward - I am using nginx for that. Just
be SURE you do NOT use SNI or rely/ need a vhost/hostname as some
client/most clients (gnupg) do not send this information. It is actually
only feasible on a dedicated IP for SKS where Port 443 is solely used
for https/hkps.

tl;dr: Just up a new ip and set up nginx on 443 on that, accepting all
and forwarding to local hkp.

-Christian.