sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.advmapper.com

From: Tyler Schwend
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.advmapper.com
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 23:18:15 -0500

Looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

Running SKS version v1.1.3 on keyserver.advmapper.com.

This is a private VM hosted in a datacenter with Ramnode. It is also
hosting a public Mumble server, Bitcoin blockchain source, P2Pool node,
and a Team Fortress 2 MvM server.
The server is located in Atlanta, GA, US.
The server does not have IPv6 connectivity because IPv6 is blowing my mind.

I loaded a keydump from a source that I cannot recall about 4 weeks ago.
I see 3,512,168 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keyserver.advmapper.com 11370 #Tyler Schwend <address@hidden>
0xDB4B79F8

Thank you,
Tyler Schwend

--
-----
If your mail reader is not security aware, you may see two attachments (.ASC