sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keys.niif.hu changed

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keys.niif.hu changed
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:16:43 +0100

hi Gabor,

good luck on the move. i'm running the instances in virtual environments myself, so please let us know if you encounter any issues. there used to be a timer issue that influenced virtual machines more frequently than physical boxes that affected the recon process. this is hopefully fixed in 1.1.4.

ps, touching the membership file shouldn't be necessary since 1.1.1 as dns should auto-refresh

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.