sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Looking to join some pools

From: Cyrus Vaziri
Subject: [Sks-devel] Looking to join some pools
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:14:05 -0600

Greetings,

I have established an sks keyserver and am ready to pair it with some
existing pools.  In hopes of maintaining good etiquette I am requesting
permission to sync with any willing participants.  My key database is
current with the latest static key dumps.  Apologies in advance if this
is the wrong venue to make this request.

Kind Regards,
Cyrus