sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking for gossiping peers for http://sks01.keyhub.io:11371

From: Thomas Spycher
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking for gossiping peers for http://sks01.keyhub.io:11371
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 23:53:59 +0100

Hi All,

We are a swiss startup company with efforts bringing GPG technology with our
products to more people. For that we’r going to run our own sks bases
keyservers and which we would like to peer with other servers. Please add us to
your 'membership' file with the following
entry and provide your details in return so we can do the same:

sks01.keyhub.io 11370   # Thomas Spycher 0x3E08F9F5

Thankyou
Tom