sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Peering status of limited peers

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Peering status of limited peers
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 23:33:26 +0200

On Wed, 2013-08-14 at 16:10 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I was clearly not paying attention to what I was writing: sorry.  I
> should have taken the time to remember what SKS does for reconciliation.
>
> Reconciliation has each party _fetch_ keys from the other, they're never
> pushed, but the HTTP method used to _fetch_ keys is a POST request.
>
> So they can never retrieve keys from you, because their POSTs to you are
> blocked by the reverse proxy.
Ah... it's one of these servers...

Yeah I have a few peers, which cause some 500 error when they
communicate with my server...

As you told me previously off list this was due to their old versions
and sending http0.9... I've contacted all their operators but only got
few answers so far (only from pgp.mit.edu).

Cheers,
Chris.