sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Peering status of limited peers

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Peering status of limited peers
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:16:00 -0400

On 2013-08-14 at 20:55 +0200, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-08-14 at 04:08 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> >  * stinkfoot.org
> I'm one of it's two peers...
> Not sure why reco doesn't work here... the server still uses my old DNS
> name (i.e. without the "a.") in front of it, but for IPv4 this should
> work as long as I haven't added further addresses to the now round-robin
> keyserver.pki.scientia.net.

You are running with a reverse proxy in front of 11371.

They are running SKS 1.0.10, a very old version, which uses HTTP/0.9 for
POST requests, so can not send you keys.  They should be able to fetch
keys, and you should be able to fetch and send keys.  Your recon logs
should provide more information about what's happening.

-Phil