sks-devel

[Sks-devel] ECC keys and SKS 1.1.3

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: [Sks-devel] ECC keys and SKS 1.1.3
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 04:01:49 +0200

Hi.

I'll need to move my keyserver (keyserver.pki.scientia.net) to a new
host/IP (and perhaps I'll even change the domainname with that) in a few
days and wondered the following:

Since (IIRC) the 1.1.4 changelog mentioned that it added support for the
ECC keys... what does that mean for 1.1.3 servers?
Can't they get/store ECC keys right now? Will they pull all the missing
keys once being upgraded from the other servers? Even when a key had
both RSA and ECC primray/subkeys mixed?

Cheers,
Chris.

btw: Does anyone know about the status from the sks Debian package (the
official one)? Is it  going to be upgraded anytime soon?