sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Status of sks.karotte.org and new gossip peers

From: Sebastian Wiesinger
Subject: [Sks-devel] Status of sks.karotte.org and new gossip peers
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:41:56 +0200

Hello,

I just looked up the status of sks.karotte.org in the
sks-keyservers.net pool and noticed that a) it's relatively down at
the bottom and b) I'm running out of gossip peers. :)

First, how can I provide a server contact? On the status page it says:

https://sks-keyservers.net/status/info/sks.karotte.org

Server contact:  Not provided in status page

So.. where do I provide the address? :)

Also, anyone here willing to gossip with me?

Here is my information:

sks.karotte.org 11370 # Sebastian Wiesinger <address@hidden> 0x93A0B9CE

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant