sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Reverse-Proxy Test Request

From: John Marshall
Subject: [Sks-devel] Reverse-Proxy Test Request
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 22:43:34 +1000

Greetings All,

keys.riverwillow.net.au has just had some long-overdue TLC.  I have
upgraded from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 (with a complete dump and reload) and have
moved the db server behind a Squid server on the same host.  It looks to
me like everything is working as it should but, given some of the
reverse-proxy corner-case breakage reports, I'd be grateful for reports
of anything I may have missed.

If anyone has a test suite they use for this purpose, I'd be grateful if
you would point it at our server and send me the results off-list.  If
all looks good to the community, I'll post my Squid proxy config so that
it can be added to the wiki.

Thank you.

--
John Marshall