sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Peering wiki text updated

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Peering wiki text updated
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:28:57 -0500

On 2013-02-27 at 21:08 +0100, Stephan Seitz wrote:
> this is how my apache proxies requests to sks:

I see that the Server: header from SKS is being preserved in your setup;
is the Via header also automatically derived?  Did you want to put in
anything just to say Apache?

I've put this into the docs as-is, with commentary derived from the
ensuing thread, and a little bit more.

I don't off-hand recall for *sure* that Apache uses the first defined
vhost if none is marked _default_, but think it does.  Since I'm not
sure, I left it out: the point is not to be definitive about another
product, but to provide guidance as to what's going on, so I must learn
to let go.  *whimper*

-Phil