sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] reconciliation request and a little "hello"

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] reconciliation request and a little "hello"
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:49:50 -0600

Jakob Rößler wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I just subscribed to this mailing list and wanted to say "hello" to you
> guys.
> Furthermore I want to request you to find somebody who agrees to
> reconcile his sks database with mine.

Hello Jakob,

Welcome. There is an informal protocol we have for peering. The way it works
is you send your membership info to the list requesting peering partners along
with some ancillary information, and those operators who are willing to peer
with you reply by private email with their information.

For some guidance, please see the section 'Asking for Peers' on the wiki page
https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet: John (a) Gingerbear DAWT net
SKS/Enigmail/PGP-EKP                  or: John ( @ ) Enigmail DAWT net