sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Hockeypuck: OpenPGP Key Server, Golang ?

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] Hockeypuck: OpenPGP Key Server, Golang ?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 00:57:08 -0500

Anyone here tracking / aware of Hockeypuck?

  https://code.launchpad.net/hockeypuck

OpenPGP keyserver, loads dumps made by SKS.  Written in Golang, has
backends for PostgreSQL and MongoDB.  Project created 2012-07-20,
currently at version 0.5, working on 0.6.

Doesn't _yet_ have inter-keyserver sync, but it's on their todo list:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/hockeypuck/+bug/1044767

  "Support keyserver synchronization. Interoperate with SKS gossip
   protocols if practical."

I stumbled across this while searching Google for something else.

Anyone here know anything more about this, or helping out?

(For myself: if I had time, I'd love to help out, it would be great to
 get two interoperable but independent code-bases)

-Phil