sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Newbie question about the /pks/lookup?op=stats page

From: Andreas Thulin
Subject: [Sks-devel] Newbie question about the /pks/lookup?op=stats page
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:23:50 +0200

Hi all!

So, I got the server up, and even - with a lot of help - managed to build the key DB from a dump. Now, apart from the server having long response times and sometimes seem unresponsive, I wonder about the following:

The /pks/lookup?op=stats page should show some progress, right? I looked at some other server's stats page, and it showed nice tables of daily as well as hourly progress. My page hasn't changed at all.

Some of you have already figured out I'm completely new to sks and need help even with the basics. Apologies. :-)

Any ideas?

BR
Andreas