sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Request for SKS gossip peers

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Request for SKS gossip peers
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 20:50:12 -0400

On 09/08/2012 08:23 AM, Andreas Thulin wrote:
> Would you say an e-mail to the sks devel sendlist explaining my predicament
> could be one way of getting further in the process?

yes, it would.  you're already sending mail to sks-devel, you know :)

please indicate specifically what you tried, what commands you ran, etc,
and what the output or behavior was, as well as you can document it.
Also, indicate what behavior or output you expected, and perhaps
highlight the discrepancies between expected and observed results.

a good problem report will not only help you get help from
more-experienced people on the list, but it will probably also help
other people (lurkers or archive-readers) who may be running into the
same problem you are and also want to get advice.

Regards,

        --dkg