sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks recon crashes with ptree corruption

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks recon crashes with ptree corruption
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 01:25:20 +0200

On 08/11/2012 01:17 AM, Phil Pennock wrote:
> On 2012-08-10 at 17:40 +0200, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
>> Or there just is a change to other environmental factors, so limiting to
>> that might be a case of Post Hoc ergo Propter Hoc :)
>
> I have word off-list from a GnuKS developer that they're not using my
> clock resolution fixes but do see this same problem, so I'm innocent!
> For once.  :)

s/do see/have seen a time or two/ :)

But indeed, your patch is working nicely on my systems as well!

(p.s. for those not catching the Post Hoc ergo Propter Hoc reference,
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc )

--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand
http://www.sumptuouscapital.com
Twitter: @krifisk
----------------------------
Veni, vidi, vacatum
I came , I saw, I left
This email was digitally signed using the OpenPGP
standard. If you want to read more about this
The book: Sending Emails - The Safe Way: An
introduction to OpenPGP security is now
available in both Amazon Kindle and Paperback
format at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RSG1S4/
Public PGP key 0xE3EDFAE3 at http://www.sumptuouscapital.com/pgp/