sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks recon crashes with ptree corruption

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks recon crashes with ptree corruption
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 16:17:53 -0700

On 2012-08-10 at 17:40 +0200, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> Or there just is a change to other environmental factors, so limiting to
> that might be a case of Post Hoc ergo Propter Hoc :)

I have word off-list from a GnuKS developer that they're not using my
clock resolution fixes but do see this same problem, so I'm innocent!
For once.  :)

(Thanks guys).

I have no sign of any recon crashes at all; I'm running from a tip built
on 2012-07-27 with BDB 4.7 on FreeBSD/amd64 (old) bare-metal OS.

-Phil