sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks recon crashes with ptree corruption

From: Robert J. Hansen
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks recon crashes with ptree corruption
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 16:31:40 -0400

On 8/10/2012 11:31 AM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> Would it be possible for you to share some information* about the system
> so that I can try to replicate it? (OS, SKS version, etc...).

This is an Ubuntu 12.04 AMD64 system running the latest SKS available
from the normal Ubuntu repository.  The problem I was encountering seems
to have resolved itself: it's been running for a few hours now without
trouble.  If the problem reoccurs I'll start anew with the debug level
cranked as far as it will go, and will be in touch with a more detailed
failure report.