sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] RPoxy + port 80 -- Apache 2.4

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] RPoxy + port 80 -- Apache 2.4
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:27:50 +0200

On 2012-07-26 19:55, John Clizbe wrote:
> I'm trying to get the headers to work correctly for Apache 2.4. I have Apache
> listening on ports 80 & 11371. SKS is on port 11372

> Is there a way to get the proxied Server: header changed from sks-www?

Try adding: Header set Server Apache to the config.

--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand
http://www.sumptuouscapital.com
Twitter: @krifisk
----------------------------
Corruptissima re publica plurimæ leges
The greater the degeneration of the republic, the more of its laws
This email was digitally signed using the OpenPGP
standard. If you want to read more about this
The book: Sending Emails - The Safe Way: An
introduction to OpenPGP security is now
available in both Amazon Kindle and Paperback
format at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RSG1S4/
Public PGP key 0xE3EDFAE3 at http://www.sumptuouscapital.com/pgp/