sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks (fast)build memory/cache problem

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks (fast)build memory/cache problem
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 01:12:53 +0200

On 2012-07-03 01:09, Stephan Beyer wrote:

> Perhaps you guessed it: BDB is installed from Debian (4.8 is in stable,
> 5.1 and 5.3 in sid.)
> sks itself was compiled from the yminsky source (hg).

I think we've forgotten to announce it here, but for trunk you should be
looking at https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver , we set up
a Team Repo there.

> PS: Sorry, Kristian, for private mail. I am not used to use the
>     "List reply" functionality anymore.

No worries, feel free to send me a private email any time :)

--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand
http://www.sumptuouscapital.com
Twitter: @krifisk
----------------------------
Corruptissima re publica plurimæ leges
The greater the degeneration of the republic, the more of its laws
This email was digitally signed using the OpenPGP
standard. If you want to read more about this
The book: Sending Emails - The Safe Way: An
introduction to OpenPGP security is now
available in both Amazon Kindle and Paperback
format at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RSG1S4/
Public PGP key 0xE3EDFAE3 at http://www.sumptuouscapital.com/pgp/