sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6 pool broken?

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] IPv6 pool broken?
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 18:38:13 +0200

On 2012-07-01 18:35, Daniel Austin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ignore me - it would help if I typed the pool with the word "pool" in
> it! ;-)

Hehe, easy mistake to do, but indeed, ipv6.sks-keyservers.net is the
IPv6 only front-end of the website :)

--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand
address@hidden
http://www.sumptuouscapital.com
Twitter: @krifisk
----------------------------
Corruptissima re publica plurimæ leges
The greater the degeneration of the republic, the more of its laws
This email was digitally signed using the OpenPGP
standard. If you want to read more about this
The book: Sending Emails - The Safe Way: An
introduction to OpenPGP security is now
available in both Amazon Kindle and Paperback
format at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RSG1S4/
Public PGP key 0xE3EDFAE3 at http://www.sumptuouscapital.com/pgp/