sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Non-trivial HTTP server config

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Non-trivial HTTP server config
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:42:40 +0200

On 2012-06-26 23:31, Johan van Selst wrote:
> Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
>> Actually, thinking twise, this still won't work, as gnupg as far as I
>> know don't provide a Host header... So the server should still be marked
>> as red in the current setup...
> I am pretty sure that gnupg does provide a host header. When I run
>  gpg --keyserver hkp://keyserver.stack.nl:80 --recv D3AE8D3A
> it works just fine. tcpdump confirms that it includes a host header.

One worry less to think about regarding the pool then :p Thanks for
confirming

--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand
address@hidden
http://www.sumptuouscapital.com
Twitter: @krifisk
----------------------------
Corruptissima re publica plurimæ leges
The greater the degeneration of the republic, the more of its laws
This email was digitally signed using the OpenPGP
standard. If you want to read more about this
The book: Sending Emails - The Safe Way: An
introduction to OpenPGP security is now
available in both Amazon Kindle and Paperback
format at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RSG1S4/
Public PGP key 0xE3EDFAE3 at http://www.sumptuouscapital.com/pgp/