sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Min. Requirement for SKS Version in the Pool

From: Brian D Heaton
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Min. Requirement for SKS Version in the Pool
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:40:21 -0700

Kristian,

Would it be a good idea to contact the operators of keyservers running
versions prior to v1.1.3 and let them know about this coming change and
perhaps get them to upgrade?  I'm guessing a great number of the
keyserver operators are not on the sks-devel list.

I'm willing to work through the servers in the NA pool in order by
weight to help take some of the load.

-Brian