sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] New Debian Binary Replacement

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] New Debian Binary Replacement
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:04:54 -0500

Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another exiting Debian Binary Replacement has been released, As usual
> you can find it right here:
>
> http://key-server.org/sks/
>
> The "You talk, we work" release:

Exiting. How exciting! Does it run long before exiting?

Yes, but while talking and discussing changes to be made with the entire
community, I also work on the SKS code. The key difference with my work is
that it is shared with the entire SKS community.

You seem intent on causing confusion among users while maintaining your tantrum.

> 1.1.4^H3+
>   - Introduced new path variables to make SKS FHS compatible:
>     http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/lsb/fhs
>   - Upgraded to Cryptokit 1.5.
>   - Added options=mr (machine readable) for get requests as
>     specified in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shaw-openpgp-hkp-00
>     sections 3.2.1.1. and 5.1 as suggested by address@hidden
>     http://code.google.com/p/sks-keyserver/issues/detail?id=12
>   - Fixed some compiler warnings.