sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] cryptokit 1.0 -> 1.5?

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] cryptokit 1.0 -> 1.5?
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 17:52:54 -0500

Jens Leinenbach wrote:
> Hi John,
> Hi Yaron,
>
> I successfully compiled SKS with cryptokit v1.5 instead of the ancient
> version 1.0:
> http://forge.ocamlcore.org/frs/?group_id=133
>
> If there's any interest, I can repack cryptokit v1.5 (some speedtest.ml
> compile bug) and deliver a patch for SKS to make it compatible.

I upgraded my gec tree from 1.0 to 1.3, but 1.4 and 1.5 needed an additional
build system that I didn't want to add as another build dependency.

I'd like to have the current version of cryptokit, but I'm really not fond of
the idea of adding another build complexity.  Send me a tarball of the clean
cryptokit source and I'll take a look at it.

-Jonn