sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Hosting debian packages

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: [Sks-devel] Hosting debian packages
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:01:32 +0200

Hi,

I just want to offer tho host the debian sks packages anyplace,
anywhere, anytime so to say. Just say the word if you need some hosting
capabilities.

Somehow that sounds like a Nena song ;-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.