sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS debian package

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS debian package
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:32:46 +0200

Hi,

Just for everyone who depends on a debian sks package. I complained to
the the debian project about Christoph Martin (Main Debian SKS
developer) and im also trying to get him removed from that position as
well.

He wrote to me personally that there will be no new SKS debian package
and that is simply not acceptable for the most common Linux server
Distribution.

He gave me that statement when i asked him regarding the 1.1.2 version
and it seems that nothing has changed since then. Seems to be the case
that we are also not going to see a 1.1.3 package.

Im certainly going to turn up the heat. Stay tuned.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.