sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] peering broken for keyservers using reverse-proxies?

From: Ryan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] peering broken for keyservers using reverse-proxies?
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:10:24 -0600

yeah when peers connect to the rcon port the server tells it what port it needs
to use to fetch the missing keys.

While this wouldn't address the DoS attack; my motivation was for high
availability via HAProxy; with some simple filtering/firewall rules you could
limit exposure to just your peers.

-Ryan