sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] gpg-keyserver.de down for maintanance

From: Jan Kesten
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] gpg-keyserver.de down for maintanance
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 20:44:09 +0100

Up and running again - now upgraded and with IPv6 :-)

But it seems that I lose mails from this list - don't know why.

Since I updated my memership file while maintaining my server and I
removed no longer existent servers I came up with an idea I'm using
for keeping my backup system in sync. Is there a maintained list of
keyservers willing to gossip with others? I have my own little list I
maintain at one place and it is distributed to my two servers to keep
them in sync. If there is any interest I would publish and maintain
such a list and write a liite script that merges a local and
distributed file and updates the running membership file. Any
comments?

Cheers,
Jan