sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] cybernude.org down - unknown why

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] cybernude.org down - unknown why
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:06:05 -0700

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011, David Benfell wrote:

> I'll send a note when I think I'm back up.

And of course I couldn't send it because my mail server was down.
Scratch citadel, which did what no daemon should ever do, and +1
vote for switching SKS to a mysql backend, because the evil in
citadel is the Berkeley DB.

So apologies if this message comes through twice. I've been trying
to get relaying working.

And I think cybernude.org is up (and has been for a while) for SKS.
Let me know if there are any problems.

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/