sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] cybernude.org outage?

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] cybernude.org outage?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:04:16 +0200

Am Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:24:00 -0700
schrieb "David Benfell" <address@hidden>:

Hi again,

> If anyone has any contrary information, I'd appreciate a note.

Checked your entry:

Version
IPv6                    Yes
Keys
SRV Weight
Status page             Status
Latest status           Not OK
Reason                  Not responding
Last status change      2011-08-24

Looks like a non-reachable daemon / database to me. Seems that
something went wrong today according to the date from status changed.
today.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.