sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Problem with IPv6 detection in the pool?

From: Matthew Palmer
Subject: [Sks-devel] Problem with IPv6 detection in the pool?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 13:16:25 +1000

I just noticed that keys.kfwebs.net is currently listed as the only
IPv6-capable keyserver in the status page at sks-keyservers.net/status.
Methinks something may have gone wrong there.  As far as I can tell my
keyserver (sks.hezmatt.org) is still reachable via IPv6, and I suspect there
may be a problem in the IPv6 detection given that *everybody* has dropped
off.

- Matt

--
[On LDAP] "Lightweight my ass.  The fact that X.509 has the weight of an
18-wheel rig doesn't make a minivan something you shove in your backpack."