sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Resending: address@hidden: "PANIC:fatalregion error dete

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Resending: address@hidden: "PANIC:fatalregion error detected; run recovery"]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:09:19 -0700

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, John Clizbe wrote:

> David Benfell wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Funny, this list was working fine yesterday.  Today seems to be
> > different....

Yay! My mail is working again! This is the first message I've
received from this list since I took Postfix out of the picture.

> Try running db_recover twice and add the e flag, db48_recover -ev, for both
> KDB
> and Ptree. Follow up with db48_checkpoint -1

Thanks!

Wish I'd gotten this sooner.  I'll be attempting to rebuild the
database just as soon as I build SKS from source--which hopefully
will allow me to restore IPv6 access.

Basically, the Ubuntu package was broken for the MTA I chose
(citadel), and SKS depends on an MTA because it has the capability
to do updates via email (even if no one uses it anymore, or do they?
and if so, why?).  So I have to build SKS from source, which doesn't
particularly bother me.

Hopefully, Cybernude.org will be back tomorrow morning.

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/