sks-devel

[Sks-devel] how to backup keys on local sks server

From: prasanth
Subject: [Sks-devel] how to backup keys on local sks server
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 12:42:19 +0530

hi,

i recently configured a sks server on rhel4 for the internal purpose of
our organisation. so the server is not gossiping with the outside world.
There few hundreds of keys on the server.
Now my problem is that, i want to have a backup of this database to help
myself from any kind of system crash.
I searched a lot but could not get any info.
I tried to copy KBD and Ptee and restore them but it does not seems to
be working.
Then i tried
#sks dump 500 /root/sksdump
it has created a .pgp file i did not get how to recover the database
from this file.
.
.
can any one help me in taking backup of key dump and recovering it.

thanks alot,
Prasanth