sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New keyserver: keyserver.searchy.nl

From: Frank de Bot
Subject: [Sks-devel] New keyserver: keyserver.searchy.nl
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:22:59 +0100

Hello,

For a while I'm running and maintaining keyserver.nijkamp.net . That
server is hosted on a server for the company I work for. Because my
employment has become uncertain, so has the keyserver. (It won't go down
for at least a few months and even when it goes down, I'll probably let
the DNS redirect to the new server)

For that reason I've started a keyserver on my own servers. The server
is located Rijen in the Netherlands (Between Breda and Tilburg). The
server is only connected by IPv4. The hardware it runs on is a Dual Xeon
E5535, 20G RAM, 1.5TB  storage and is connected via gbit ethernet to the
internet.

If you like to set up gossiping, please add me to your membership file:

keyserver.searchy.nl 11370 # Frank de Bot <address@hidden> 0xC4848C37

I'm glad to add everybody willing to gossip.

About the issue with Kristian's sks-keyservers.net . I am willing to
help out with this. I can offer hosting for the site and my 2
nameservers for more redundancy for the pool. (1 nameserver is located
in the UK, so even if there are problems at the datacenter, nothing
really is lost).
Let's hope we can get in touch with Kristian soon.

Regards,

Frank de Bot