sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] problem with Debian squeeze

From: Gaudenz Steinlin
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] problem with Debian squeeze
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:07:21 +0100

Excerpts from Kiss Gabor (Bitman)'s message of Mit Dez 08 14:35:45 +0100 2010:
> Meanwhile Christoph Martin (Debian package maintainer) also replied
> and it seems that some warning should be displayed during
> the upgrade.
> Unfortunately I could see nothing like this.
> This is the source of confusion.

You need to install apt-listchanges for this to work. This package is
installed in a default install nowdays, but you might have installed
your system before it became priority "standard" or you explicitly
deselected the standard task during installation.

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.