sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Delete key from keyserver

From: Alexander B. Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Delete key from keyserver
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:47:45 +0200

Just another suggestion:

What If sks would delete the public key itself, but keep the hashes of
deleted keys. Then sks-servers could reject uploads from keys with
hashes already in its "deleted-keys-database" and still the full deleted
public keys aren't known by the sks network anymore.
In principle two different keys could have the same hash.(?) - But I'd
say the probability is quite small and neglectable. (?)

Regards,
Alex.