sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking new peers for esperanza.canonical.com and barbadine.

From: Paul Collins
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking new peers for esperanza.canonical.com and barbadine.canonical.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:25:35 +1200

Hi,

As our existing peers are being decommissioned, I am looking for
new peers for a pair of existing SKS keyserver installations.

We are running SKS version 1.0.10 on esperanza.canonical.com and
barbadine.canonical.com.  These machines are located in London, UK
and form the backend for keyserver.ubuntu.com.  Each keyserver
currently has approximately 2847450 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact address@hidden

barbadine.canonical.com 11370 # Canonical Sysadmins <address@hidden>
esperanza.canonical.com 11370 # Canonical Sysadmins <address@hidden>

Thanks,
--
Paul Collins
Wellington, New Zealand

Dag vijandelijk luchtschip de huismeester is dood