sks-devel

[Sks-devel] new keyserver online

From: C.J. Adams-Collier
Subject: [Sks-devel] new keyserver online
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 16:03:36 -0700

Hey folks,

I put a keyserver together, and I think it's ready for gossip.  I
haven't set up the PTR record, but the A is in place.  Is this good
enough?

$ host keyserver.colliertech.org
keyserver.colliertech.org is an alias for pki.colliertech.org.
pki.colliertech.org has address 173.10.126.204

You should be able to put the following in your /etc/sks/membership
file:

keyserver.colliertech.org 11370

I've verified that gpg --refresh-keys functions as expected.  I'm pretty
sure I got all of the dump files loaded up, but I don't know how to
check stats.  I ran out of disk space and had to re-size the lv part-way
through.  I believe I backed the process up to before the point that it
had loaded to, but I may have missed a dump file or two.

Does anyone feel like adding a new peer?

Thanks in advance,

C.J.