sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Ptree corruption (and Debian .deb)

From: Dinko Korunic
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Ptree corruption (and Debian .deb)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:47:53 +0200

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 09:47:47AM +0200, Teun Nijssen wrote:
> I'm running pgp.surfnet.nl which existed even before the Horowitz server was
> developed. I have in the past years run SKS straight from the Debian
> repositories on solid hardware, currently 1.1.0. So far I never had any
> database corruption, neither DB nor Ptree.

I second this. I have been running pks.aaiedu.hr (former pks.carnet.hr)
for last ~12 years first on Horowitz and then SKS. I have never, ever had
db corruptions with SKS either.

However, it is exclusively running under Solaris and I'm not using
precompiled packages. And I tend to run db_recover before starting sks
processes, as a precaution.

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic   DISCLAIMER:Standard.disclaimer.applies
ICQ:16965294        JAB:address@hidden        PGP:0xEA160D0B