sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Trying to debug recon abend in catchup.ml

From: John Clizbe
Subject: [Sks-devel] Trying to debug recon abend in catchup.ml
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:56:37 -0500

I'm trying to track down and fix an error from 'sks recon' being generated in
catchup.ml. I get it with both db 4.6 and 4.7 and with three different key
dumps. build, cleandb, and pbuild all ran without a problem. sks db runs fine,
it's just recon that crashes.

It's not critical, just more of a "proof of concept" (and bet settlement) that
one can run a keyserver on Windows (Cygwin) that's not LDAP or PKS on Cygwin.

Any ideas? I'm a neophyte when it comes to ocaml and it feels like this is
actually doable. Logs attached from debuglevel 10.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or