sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keys.nayr.net - Maintenance & New Host

From: Ryan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keys.nayr.net - Maintenance & New Host
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 01:28:00 -0700

The recon port will not be redirected, only if you hit my webserver on 80/443..
its just a header-rewrite through php.. so its really only a redirect if you
hit the index, anything deeper will be proxied w/out being redirected.

both pgp.webtru.st and keys.nayr.net will point to the current IPv4 and the new
IPv6.. they will essentially be the same.  The plan is at some point in the
future to separate the 2 hosts into 2 unique sks servers at separate locations,
this will include a high-avability setup where each server can take the load of
the other in the event of an outage.

Ive got 3 racks at another location in town, but the server room is currently
under construction, but sometime in 2010 I expect to move the majority of my
services to this new location. This weekend is the first step in preparation to
make the move without any significant downtime.

Everyone can stay peered to keys.nayr.net for all I am concerned, I am sure you
guys will peer w/the new domain when the services separate. This is more of a
heads up incase anyone notices the redirect and wonders if Ive been hijacked.

Cheers,
-R