sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Improving the SKS development model

From: Kim Minh Kaplan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Improving the SKS development model
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:41:06 +0000

Jason Harris writes:

Without the selective pull(s), you still arrive at version c67b2f226c24, but also copy/preserve all of K-M's intermediate work, get the multiple heads "problem," and clutter the commit log with entries you don't care about (unless you use "hg log -f").

The selection part is a bit tiresome. Anyway I have finally cleaned the my public repository.

reverse signature index but I have to investigate more first.

Sounds cool, mind putting it in your repo. somewhere?

Well it is still very experimental and buggy so I will not pollute my public repository with it yet. But if you want to experiment I could let you access an experimental repository. You will have to import from a fresh dump and the import part is awfully slow. And some keys fail to import (probably malformed keys).

Kim Minh.