sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] New Keyserver: sks.karotte.org

From: Sebastian Wiesinger
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] New Keyserver: sks.karotte.org
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:16:14 +0200

* Anakin-Marc Zaeger <address@hidden> [2009-08-12 08:01]:
> Feel free to add my server, keyserver.nyfnet.net 11370 to your
> membership file.  As for your second question, I've been looking as
> well.  Best of luck.

Done. Do you have to add

sks.karotte.org 11370

to your file to make this work? Currently I'm not too firm with the
protocol. Regardless, feel free to add me. :)

As for the webpage, is there at least some sort of overview of the
possible /pks/... operations somewhere? I didn't find one.

Regards,

Sebastian

--
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant