sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] On-demand SKS Statistics Generation?

From: Dinko Korunic
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] On-demand SKS Statistics Generation?
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 20:40:08 +0200

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 06:07:19PM +0000, Kim Minh Kaplan wrote:
> Please note that Yaron Minsky's repository is *the* reference
> repository.  Now that my patches have been included in his repository,
> the only reason I publicize mine is so that people who do not want to
> bother with Mercurial can download an archived (tar.gz) version easily.

Last time I have checked, not all patches were included -- for instance
that "don't error every few minutes on empty mailsync" patch still isn't
applied in Minsky's repo?

Kind regards,
D.

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic   DISCLAIMER:Standard.disclaimer.applies
ICQ:16965294        JAB:address@hidden        PGP:0xEA160D0B